See you Saturday! Your plants will love you.
Chartered in 1922, the Kiwanis Club of Bellingham, WA is a community service organization of devoted men and women dedicated to changing the world one child and one community at a time. Our members come from diverse backgrounds and are employed in a variety of industries in and around Bellingham and Whatcom County. Whether we are dusting, painting or repairing at a Boys & Girls Club, volunteering for a food bank Baby Food Drive, or cleaning up the children's area at Bellingham Technical College, we always make sure to have fun while helping improve our community!
If you are looking for a place to connect with other locals and make a difference, come check us out! Guests are always encouraged and welcome at our service projects and club meetings. The main club meets on Tuesdays from at the Five Columns restaurant in Sehome, and features guest speakers from various industries and leadership positions within Bellingham and Whatcom County. The Young Professionals meet the 3nd Thursday of each month, and schedule their own wonderful socials and projects - check out their link in the left sidebar for more on these great men and women who are improving our community every day. Are you ready to start changing the world?
The Objectives of Kiwanis
- To give primacy to the human and spiritual rather than to the material values of life.
- To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships.
- To promote the adoption and the application of higher social, business and professional standards.
- To develop, by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive and serviceable citizenship.
- To provide, through Kiwanis clubs, a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render altruistic service and to build better communities.
- To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism which make possible the increase of righteousness, justice, patriotism and goodwill.
Learn about the history of Fairhaven Park with Tim Wahl at our Club Picnic.
Presentation by Childcare Worldwide, with Executive Director, Dr. Lange.
Join us this Tuesday, March 8, as Cheri Woolsey from Hope House.
Join us this Tuesday! Our guest speaker is John Bartleson.